UniHomes manage your utilities, therefore all water accounts should be in our name. When you move into your new home, sometimes the Letting Agent may have provided the water supplier with your details, however we’ll sort the changeover to your name as quickly as possible. Simply get in touch to inform us if you’ve directly received a call or letter from the water supplier and provide us with a copy of any communication so that we can inform the supplier of the error.