UniHomes manages your utilities, therefore all energy accounts should be in our name. When you move into your new home, sometimes the Lettings Agent may have provided an energy supplier with your details, however don’t worry as we’ll update them for you! Simply get in touch to inform us if you’ve directly received a call or letter from a supplier and provide us with a copy of the communication you’ve received so that we can inform the supplier of the error.